Sunday, September 25, 2011

Conversations with God.


I can see His beauty and perfection everywhere. Even now, sitting in the airport with my team in the midst of a 6 hour layover… we love one another. Its written on our faces. We don’t want harm on each other, we support, we provide, and comfort one another. We are just doing life, doing church, doing family…. As Chris Chun says, “this is doing family.” I feel so blessed and so renewed. When I am not in the midst of it all, I love to just watch them play with each other and watch their smiles. These people are so beautiful. I am so blessed to be on a team with them. They are goofy and always have something uplifting or interesting to say.

We just finished meeting up with Chris, Drew, and Isaac’s family. They all brought food for each of us… needless to say, we have a lot of extra food to take with us one the plane. Sitting here in the LA airport feels like such a tease. I am in the mainland, yet my family and friends are still on the other side of the country. Though, I think our layover in Newark will feel like an even greater tease. Anyone feel like driving up to meet us?! Haha:) 

I feel like I also need to say this: Be at peace- all concerned about the troubles in Israel. There has and always will be tension between the decendants of the sons of Abraham. This is why this team must walk in peace, boldness, and a love for both people groups. Be praying for us, there is power in words, not in fear or anxiety. Abba God has called us here for such a time as this, so He will not let us fall into harms way, and if we do then He has a greater plan than we could ever comprehend. We will be wise with our actions and our leaders always seem to have one ear in Heaven waiting for God to speak, so we should be safe. Also, please pray for housing. Hostels are available but not what we are looking for…

A Warrior for the King,
Bekah 

No comments:

Post a Comment