Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Provider, Giver, God!

Dear Friends,

            As many of you know, I have been studying in Kona, Hawaii for the past two and a half months in a Discipleship Training School with University of the Nations, YWAM. Within this time, I have really discovered the value of Love and have been digging deep and developing a hunger and a fire within my spirit to live a life of Love for God, a Love for people of all nations and cultures, and a Love for going into all the world proclaiming His Truth. I have been actively training to fight against the works of the devil in my life and the lives of people around me. I have been equipped with the Word of God and the power of my testimony! And I have been developing character traits that bring a fervent desire to serve people- all people- friends, family, neighbors, foreigners, and especially my enemies. Now, I feel God calling me to follow Him; for only in His presence will I find my rest. Spending time in fellowship and family on this base has changed my entire outlook on life and has given me a peace and a hope for my future. I believe I have a calling to be an evangelist for my King, no matter where I am in the world, but especially to the Jewish and Arab people in Israel. My heart yearns, even now, to lift up the chosen of God and to Love them to the Father. Their Messiah. Yeshua.

As the lecture phase of my DTS is coming to an end I can feel God calling after me and asking me to follow Him on outreach to Israel. Though my plane leaves in 9 days, I still need ALL pledges of financial support have to be turned into the office in TWO DAYS or I will not be allowed to go. I do not feel anxiety in my Spirit, but more, a deep urgency to follow my God and obey Him by reaching the people of Israel. I have been given a word from God to go! So I know He will provide, especially for such a time as this. For those who do not know, the month of October is a sacred time of the Lords feasts and celebrations that will be taking place while our team is in Jerusalem. The plan for our team is to spend almost three months living in Jerusalem and to travel in and out of Tel Aviv and Bethlehem; reaching both the Jewish and Arab people.

So, I am going to lay myself bare before you and just come out and ask for help and believe God will provide.

My need:

$1,500 by Thursday, September 15th
TWO DAYS FROM TODAY

The best way for me to receive your gift in time before the deadline is for all checks or cash to be made out to my mom, Tammy Mezera. This way she can transfer all money to me electronically. If you would rather just inform me (615-636-6079) or my school ((808) 326-7228 or (808) 326-4400) of your donation and send by mail you can at this address:

Bekah Mezera
University of the Nations

75-5851 Kuakini Highway 

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
 96740-2199 USA

A Warrior for the King,
Bekah Mezera

No comments:

Post a Comment