Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crumble to Dust

You humble me.

When I feel like I am the only thing that matters on this beautiful planet. When I put myself before all the beautiful people you created. When I lose sight of what really matters, when I cant see your presence working and your beauty around me, you open my eyes. When I am on top of the little mountain I built for myself, you crumble it. I fall, but its not a long drop. I wasn't as great or as high as I thought I was. When I'm sitting in the rubble of my own mountain, humbled by your presence and your truth, it is the most peaceful and restful place I can be. What Glory and Beauty to see my earthly alter crumble at your voice! I could roll in that dust all day to eternity! Oh, to be humbled by my Father! You welcome me back to the straight and narrow path with Love, with Peace, with Hope, with Acceptance.

Humble me again and again my Rescuer!!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment