Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Beauty In Dirt

Something I realized I allow to slip past my mind on a day to day basis is how beautiful human beings are. Made in the image of GOD? We are beautiful. We have spirits that differ from person to person. We have attitudes, passions, personalities, unconventional feelings, we love to discover. Even the most lost of a human will admit to having a passion, a pursuit, will confess to having unconventional feelings, or a driving lust to discover.

What drives this passion? What institutes this need to discover?

What makes us beautiful? What makes us so different from any other creation?

More... What makes God Love us so much?

A vision was given to me when I was struggling to find a "non-sunday school" answer to these questions. The Lord took me to our secret place, a place where I feel closest to him. He brought me to His soul. To the core of who He is. He has so many different doors to so many different rooms of His personality. He told me, there in the grand corner of his heart, that a piece of one of His rooms was used to make me. A piece of Him was put into my soul, my personality. You know how people have different spiritual gifts? Its because we all have different pieces of our Lord God put into our souls to create the fabric of who we are. To create our own personalities, our own fingerprints. Even the Atheists are created in the image and in the heart of our God! Why do you think He loves them so much? Passions, dreams, beauty; all things that they sense and feel. Why shouldn't they feel it? Its instituted into the fabric of who they are just as much as any other human. They were created to worship our God just as much as we were.. whether they take advantage of this gift or not, they still were! We humans are beautiful. This word should be used a lot more than it is. ITS WHAT YOU ARE BECAUSE ITS WHAT HE IS!

Let not a day go by, my friend, that you don't reminisce on the grand beauty of our King's soul! of your neighbor's soul! For we are ALL made in the image of our Father!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment