Saturday, April 9, 2011

Distance

I dont know why... but every Saturday mornings sitting at Starbucks with my Dad... I always walk away from our conversations having better insight to life, and I come back to reality questioning things. We spend most of our time together talking about YWAM, planning and discussing, praying. Really we just talk about me, about what I want, and talking about what life was like for my dad at my age. Our conversations make me feel prepared. Like God has given my dad swords and daggers to pass down to me with every conversation we have. God has been building me up and preparing me with every passing day. I can feel him giving me dreams and aspirations. He tells me beautiful things about myself and shows me how beautiful I am to him.

I can see, feel, and smell a long dirt road ahead... he is dressing me up for it, he is tightening my leather buckles and handing me jeweled swords. He places a crown on my head, its beautiful but its just another piece of armor to me. Its gonna be a long battle march, but its just a stretch of battle ground that will direct me back home to his Kingdom. I can't see what is going to jump out at me, but I don't care! I'm not gonna have to fight, I'm not gonna have to use my beautiful sword once. I have an army, I dont know where they came from, I don't know what they are, but I dont care. I'm not very focused on them. I'm looking ahead because He is ahead of me. Standing in my direction, waiting, watching, loving me. He is behind me too, watching, but He wants me to focus on Him who is in the distance. I don't know what the atmosphere and surroundings of the Kingdom will look like, every step I take looks different but at the same time it all looks the same. The only thing that captures my attention is this manafest of Beauty! this Life Force and Source! He Loves ME! its all I can think about.

My Family, Brothers! Sisters! Have visions and dreams of His glory! Of who YOU are in Him!
A Warrior for the King,
Rebekah Danielle Mezera

No comments:

Post a Comment