Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The More

I have discovered something about my relationship with God that is kind of simple, yet overlooked by many all the time. The truth is, the more you lean into God and yearn for the more of who He is (handing over your hopes, dreams, and rights in the process), the more He reveals Himself to you and tells you more about yourself. The more you focus on the splendor of His glory- the more filled up with His glory you become. So many people are hungry for more! They want to burn more! They want to know God more! They want to love Him more! ...Just look at Him:) Know Him like you know your friends, family members, or boyfriend/girlfriend. He wants us to know His likes, His dislikes- His pet peeves and what makes Him laugh or smile- what His favorite smell or song is. He also wants us to know that He is a gift giver- He loves to pleasure us freely!

I know He loves it when I speak out because He loves to hear what my voice sounds like. He loves it when I listen for His voice too. He loves how I dream and what I think about. He loves to dream and think with me. He loves it when I am careful to keep His secrets and He thinks its cute when I trip all over myself failing to please Him with my actions. He is precious to me. He knows how to please me more than any man could ever know how- those men didn't knit me perfectly together in my mother's womb nor designed my features/personality with beauty and excitement.

Letting go of strongholds in my life has been so freeing. I have been walking under His flooding mercy and devotion free of strongholds for a week now and His presence has been so evident in my life ever since! Though I still fight the urge to fall back into captivity of strongholds- I know I am equipped to fight against them. My life will never be the same. I am free to move in Him. I am free to rejoice in the storms of life- for HE is GOOD. I love YWAM, I love what God is doing in me and I rejoice in what He has done. But more- I LOVE my Best Friend, Lover, Father, and Dream Catcher- Jesus! The Holy Spirit leaps inside of me ALL THE TIME! For He knows He is free in me now! I have released Him from the cages of my mind and He can now shout unto the LORD! FOR HE IS HOLY AND WORTHY OF PRAISE!

My spiritual gifts have been emerging from the depths. The Holy Spirit is releasing a gift of prophesy, song, and confidence in who I am in God. I am confident in the Lord- for He is absolute truth! He is the only One I can rely on completely and without question. I cannot wait to bring a spirit of Love and Peace into the Holy Land!

WORTHY WORTHY WORTHY is the Lord God ALMIGHTY! He is good!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment