Friday, August 12, 2011

My GOD, My JOY! My Delight!

Coming in close to the arms of God! It is such a relaxing, peaceful, gifted time. Its a never ending cycle of Repenting before the Lord with Joy in my heart!  Rebuking strongholds that bind me and casting them before the feet of Jesus! Then Accepting God's forgiveness and gifts and just Loving Him for giving me grace! I love the LORD MY GOD!!! He is my JOY and my DELIGHT! He is catching me up in His story and writing me into His pages. I have seen and heard my calling. After I laid down all my desires and rights to know who I am in the Lord- He gave it all back to me with new revelation and promise! I have entered into the secret place and I have heard the secrets of His heart! He is my closest friend, my Delight! His love weighs down on me, His beauty resinates in my eyes, I see Him working all around me. The weight of His love drains my every being- fear, doubt, hatred, passivity- I am awakening and the groan within my stomach is transforming into a roar for the nations to hear and respond! All my life is for His GLORY! All my thoughts, all my actions, all my desires!

Be free and find release in His HEART!!!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment