Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be lovers of LOVE!

Today was just another GREAT DAY. I turned in my outreach locations! (the places I feel God telling me to go in September) But, SADLY, I cant give out any information on the locations because some of the places we are going to, we will have to minister underground. Yeah, hard core, right?! haha! God, I still just feel so peaceful!!! its such a God bubble here. I actually cannot wait to go outside and do my quiet time- which is such a heart change for me. Quiet times are not a chore anymore.

Judging people, and even the presence of God in people, is something that I feel God really changing in me. I am just so alone in my thoughts when I am thinking in judgment... I felt it when I was back home, but here! it is just SO magnified how alone I am when I think that way... God doesn't think that way... so though He is with me in my body and in my Spirit, He is NOT in those thoughts. I don't and can't be without Him anymore. Soooooo... all cursing, slander, gossip, evil thoughts... I put them away from me. I feel so pure and loved by this KING this MERCY LOVING GOD! Whew! Gosh I love it here! Everyone should do this. Its so freeing.

Again, I don't know what God wants to do in me still, I could get really angry or bitter about things in the next few weeks... as my dad says, "when you are squeezed, what's inside of you comes out," so I might get really squeezed and see things come out of me that I didn't expect:) But I just want you all to know that I really appreciate you- you reading these posts (that I'm sure can be sloppy and hard to read at times)- you taking time to leave me little messages on facebook- you texting me to see how things are going- you sending me things for my birthday in two weeks- you sending me support money- you praying over me. It has been an amazing first week and I know God is going to provide for the outreach trip coming soon. He provided for the lecture phase so I know He wants me here:)

Again, thank you for your patience with me and just being support! I love you all so dearly. Thank you:)
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment