Monday, July 18, 2011

Redefining

I am redefining who I am. I break off any curse I have carried and any words spoken over me that I am "mean," "selfish," "irritated," etc. That I am "not smart," that I am "not confident." I cast every curse off of me right now for everyone to see. I am not those things. I am not troubled, I am not small. God is showing me the gloriously vibrant princess-soldier that I am for His mighty Kingdom. I walk in confidence, I walk boldly with my brothers and sisters- not jealous of who they are and their gifts- but sure and poised in who I am because I am perfectly and wonderfully and beautifully made in the sight of GOD. God is my strength. I am in love with His Son and through this I am brought together with Him!

SO many of us carry defining words over us to the point that we don't even know who we are. We are jaded by our past and feel like we will always be left behind in some way. That we will not be completely pure ever again. THAT is a LIE. It is the Devil holding what is left that he has of you. God wants it and He wants to rid of it. Be confident in who you are and if you don't know who that is- find out! Sit down, get out a journal and when things start coming to your mind write it down. When evil, dark, and mean things come to you THAT is NOT God. That is the Devil throwing insecurities at you.. and when those come, instead of writing those down- write down the OPPOSITE. Some of our biggest insecurities and curse words spoken over us are the antonyms of our greatest gifts. Our greatest treasures in the Kingdom of God.

I am made pure and clean. Over and over again. This, however, does not mean I can go do what I want- it just means I am human and when I mess up and I feel regret, remorse, or shame! God wants it. He wants it, and not only does He want it- He wants to fill up the hole we dug ourselves into and make it so that we don't fall into it EVER again!

I feel this tingling and favor and truth as I write this to you! Be FREE of the curses! Thats what they are! They are curses! they are lies! Some of us struggle with speaking curses over one another- speak love! Even in the moments where someone doesn't deserve to hear a loving word out of your mouth. SPEAK IT ANYWAYS. People respond to Love because that is who their Maker and Father is. Mothers, when you are trying to fix an attitude in your daughter- speak Love! Fathers, when you are teaching your son how to be a man- speak it in the Father's Love! Be strong and be the head over your child- cause.... They NEED it! but do it in Love and don't speak curse over their minds- cause.... They will remember what you said and believe it to be truth- they will take it as a definition of who they are in the Kingdom of God.

Friends! Be encouragers, be a safe place for the Spirit to flow through one another.  Don't judge- speak life! Don't speak curses over one another- speak Love! It will fix so many problems in the Youth Group and it will fix so many problems in your families. Don't be religious about it either- just let Jesus be in your mouth!

Let your heart and mind be set on the ONE who CREATED YOU IN HIS OWN IMAGE!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment