Thursday, July 21, 2011

Freedom

This whole trip has been dedicated to me just letting go, breaking down the walls to the box I put Jesus and the Father in, and being freed from judgments and bad habits within my spirit... I was so heart broken that I did not have any gifts in the Spirit. I thought God didn't want to give them to me. To make up for my emptiness I decided to judge what I saw happening around me. When people would speak in tongues, my unbelief would kick in and say, "Gosh, I can move my mouth around just like that and the Spirit isn't moving through me in any special way, so if I can fake it- they can fake it too." When people would give words of knowledge, "That prophesy was so universal it could be applied to anyones life." God has been draining out any unbelief I have built up over the years and has released freedom within me. The Spirit inside of me is so unbelievably powerful! It stirs me, it burns me, and it releases me. I spoke in tongues for the first time yesterday. Did you know the gift of tongues is actually the language of the Holy Spirit- it is the same language that raised Jesus from the dead.

The Holy Spirit is one of God's holy trinity! and it lives within US?! Why?! We are so weak! And worse! When we accept Jesus as our Messiah and the Spirit enters us- some of the believers in the church today DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT! Yet, it still enters us even in our unbelief!? God is so GOOD! The Spirit is SO GOOD!

The Spirit within me has been having fun this week! For the first time- it is free to move within me. The Holy Spirit has spoken through me- it has danced within me- it is just free! I have given it freedom to move and it is! I Love the Spirit! It directs me to Jesus:) my best friend. Then Jesus directs me to the Father, who tells me His love for me every time I am in His presence. I have been seeing visions, I have been crying endlessly overcome by power, I have been speaking in the love language... It has been a crazy week.

I wish I could relay EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of the powerful stories that have taken me to new levels in the Spirit... but it would take too long:)

Be encouraged friends! Let your Spirit be free to move- break down all the walls of judgment toward what you have seen and instead speak to the King who lives inside of you!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

1 comment:

  1. =D awesomeeeeeeEeeEeEeeeeEEe, you're awesome, Jesus is awesome, the Spirit is awesome, God is awesome, and vanilla ice cream is awesome

    ReplyDelete