Monday, July 11, 2011

Prince of Peace

Though I have talked a lot about feeling homesick (literally- sick. Webster understood the definition of the word;) there has been so much peace. I feel peace everywhere I go, at all times of the day, everyday. Its not me just feeling rested! Cause... I'm tired:) Jesus wants me here. I feel it more and more as the days go by and the homesickness begins to be less and less powerful over me. I miss home, I really do, but I am so blessed and thankful to be here. God brought in the EXACT amount of money I needed only 2 days before I left. THAT is nothing short of a miracle and a sign from God that He wants me here. There are no coincidences with our Father, this I know to be TRUTH. Though I still need money for the outreach in August, I know God will bring it if He desires me to follow Him across the world... again:)

Your prayers for me to feel at home and peaceful and to make new friends fast... They have been 100% answered! Please keep praying and encouraging me! You have no idea how much good it does me. May God reciprocate and bless you as you keep blessing me with your thoughts, prayers, and gifts. I remember each and every person who has offered me their services and prayers, it means so much.

Today has been so good. Worship was lead by this woman who has the same exact voice as the lead singer of the Cranberries... except it was even better because she was singing to Jesus and she was Asian... haha:) She reminded me of Misty Edwards. She was a piano MASTER:) I just felt my heart leaping at the very thought of my King. I felt Him. He wants me so much. Day by day, I feel myself giving into Him more and more.

Class was so encouraging. Its like God was speaking straight to me through the testimonies of our Staff. They each snuck a message into their testimonies and they were addressing all of my concerns and worries. Peace is such A GIFT! I never want to feel anxious ever again.

May you feel the presence of the Prince of Peace!
A Warrior for the King,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment